FUGRO NORWAY AS
KARENSLYST ALLÉ 2
Background: Fugro Norway AS is the leading supplier of high performance satellite navigation services into the offshore oil and gas industry. The company is now introducing new services, automate and improve existing ones, which will benefit both current and new customers.
We work internationally for international clients on investigations for offshore wind farms and other offshore sites.
Are you our new DevOps Engineer?
Objective of Position: The primary objective of this position is to operate and support development of systems, products and applications that fit into Fugro system and product portfolio. This includes participation in all phases of the system design process, automation and to work with different platforms, products and technologies. The task includes design, deployment and maintenance of new systems/products, enhancement of existing systems. Our new team member will work in dynamic and rapidly changing environment, collaborating with external and internal parties and participating in daily operations. Professional reporting, efficient time management and writing technical documentation are skills of great value for us. All Operations team engineers participate in 24/7 G4 duty phone rotation.
- Monitoring and managing Linux server and Cisco network infrastructure
- Participate in daily operations, providing continuous service delivery
- Operate GNSS related software and devices
- Working on continuous development, automation and improvement of systems
- Performing DevOps related tasks, contributing to code testing
- Writing shell, Python scripts and applications
- Working on Docker solutions, orchestration and automation
- Working on CI/CD pipelines
- Working on Python code reorganization, porting and migration
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies (GNSS and related)
- Deep understanding and experience wit Linux OS, shell scripting
- Experience with network/server administration and automation, Ansible
- Strong Python system scripting and application development skills
- Strong knowledge of Docker containers and orchestration, Kubernetes
- Understanding CI/CD pipeline flows/processes
- Understanding of software versioning, particularly Git
- Good understanding and experience with DevOps processes and tools
- Bachelor's degree (engineer) in IT, telecom, programming or relevant area
Is a plus:
- CCNA/CCNP certification
- RHCSA/RHCE certification
- Ability to read, understand and troubleshoot C++ code is a plus
What we offer:
- International work environment.
- Flexible work hours
- Subsidised canteen with warm meals, soup, salad and more every day
- The best coffee we've tasted
- Excellent office facilities in a favourable area
- Mobile phone and internet covered
- A self-development plan including training and/or conferences
- Career opportunities in Fugro, both in Norway and abroad
- The best colleagues we know!
To make sure you are fit for fight, we cover:
- Health insurance Group life insurance Critical illness insurance
- Travel insurance
- Annual health check
You can also enjoy:
- Easy access to SATS, ELIXIA and EVO Fitness (100m)
- An active social network outside work
- Secure bike parking facilities and wardrobe/shower.
Stillingsnummer: 0335-2019-08-95 (Oppgis ved kontakt med NAV)
Kilde: Overført fra PAM annonsemottak