E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: https://www.finn.no/recruitment/hired/frontend/applynow/input.action?adId=153662330
In the years to come Quantafuel will, in cooperation with the world's largest oil-trader, design and build multiple plants for chemical recycling of plastic waste. In order to contribute to the reduction of environmental impact from plastic waste, as well as to succeed in creating valuable re-cycled chemical products, the company's strategy is to shape, build and maintain a strong and forward-looking competent organization.
We are seeking a Lead Process Engineer
We are strengthening our technical department and are searching for a Lead Process Engineer to hold the overall discipline responsibility and manage the process department. The Lead Process Engineerwill report to the Chief Technology Officer and become part of a creative competence environment in the company.
Responsibilities and tasks:
· Overall technical responsibility for the process discipline in the company
· Manage the process discipline department in line with company strategy
· Develop, communicate and administer process engineering team performance and development plans and appraisals
· Perform and supervise process calculations and simulations for projects
· Follow up contractors which performs studies or detail engineering, to ensure correct quality of deliverables
· Secure system integrity and consistent system engineering across project battery limits according to design basis and in collaboration with other disciplines
Qualifications and personal qualities:
We seek people that are innovative, positive and upright. It is important that you are proactive and challenge the organization constructively. You can communicate complex issues in a simplified and understandable way.
· Master of Science
· Minimum 10 years of experience
· Good communication and cooperation skills
· Fluent in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written
· Flexible and dynamic, taking responsibility for work scope
· Ability to work both independently and in teams
· Inspiring leader with interpersonal skills
· Positive work environment with challenging tasks that has never before been conducted
· Development opportunities in a field described as a critical part of the solution to combat plastic waste pollution by the UN
· Competitive compensation and benefits
· Good work/life balance
For further information, please contact Chief Technology Officer Bjørn Arild Dahlen, email: email@example.com
Please submit your application by email if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
· Updated CV
· Two references with contact information
· Relevant testimonials
· Information about availability
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis from August 2019.